- The personal data we collect, how we collect this data and the purposes of our collection;
- How we use and with whom we share your personal data;
- How you can access and update your data; and
- How we protect the information we store about you.
Information we collect and how we use it: When you use our services, we may collect and store your information directly as described below:
- Registration information: If you create an account, you may be asked to provide your name, e-mail address, cell phone number, a password and other information to help us confirm that you are accessing your account.
- Profile information: We offer you the option to add additional information to your profile, such as your CV, professional and educational background, professional certifications and licenses, photo, geographic location, and recommendations. You do not need to provide additional information in your profile; however, profile information helps recruiters and business opportunities find you. It is your choice to include confidential information in your profile and make it public. We advise you to limit the information you share using this feature if you have questions about your privacy.
- Posting and uploading information: We collect your personal data when you provide, publish or upload it to Revelo, such as when you answer a survey, send a resume or fill out an employment form. You do not need to upload personal data, but if you do not, you may limit your ability to use Revelo.
- Information collected by Customer Support: When you request help from our Customer Support team, collect and retain the contact information you provide (usually your name and email. It also stores the mail and all information contained therein.
- Push notifications: With your consent, we or our service providers can send notifications to your mobile device to provide you with updates and other relevant messages. You can adjust the types of notifications you receive and when you receive them by editing your notification settings.
- Technical and Usage Information: When you access Revelo, we may collect certain technical information about your mobile device or computer system, including IP address, mobile device ID (IDFA, Google Advertising ID or other identifiers), your system version and statistics on your use of Revelo. We may assign your device an identifier similar to an account number. This information is typically collected through the use of software development kits for third-party mobile devices.
- Location information: When you use Revelo, we may collect and store information about your location, converting your IP address to an approximate geographic location or accessing the GPS coordinates or approximate location of your mobile device, if you activate location services on your device. We may use location information to improve and personalize Revelo for you. If you don't want us to collect location information, you can disable this feature on your mobile device.
- Communication: We may collect information about you when you participate in certain activities through our Services that give you the opportunity to communicate or share information with other Revelo users. We may use, record and store files from such communications on Revelo's servers to protect the safety and well-being of our users.
Cookies and automated information collection. When you access Revelo, we collect certain technical information to: (a) analyze the use of Revelo; and (b) provide a more personalized experience. We and service providers acting on our behalf may use log files and tracking technologies to collect and analyze certain types of technical information, including Cookies, Flash Cookies and Web Beacons.
- “Log files” are certain information about how a person uses Revelo. Log files can include information such as the user's Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, browser language, referrals, exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, web pages destination, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on specific pages, the date and time of activity at Revelo and other similar information. In some cases, we will associate this information with your Revelo account identification number for our internal use.
- "Web Beacons" are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that can be included in our services for a variety of purposes, including to provide or communicate with Cookies, to find out if a particular page has been visited or if an email has been opened, and similar information . Unlike cookies, which are stored on the device, Web Beacons are usually invisibly embedded on web pages or in an email.
- "Flash Cookies" are shared local objects, which help us to prevent fraud, remember your preferences and speed up loading times.
- Other Sources: We may collect or receive information from other sources, including by tracking quantitative events with external tools such as Google Analytics for the purpose of taking conversion metrics, remarketing using first-party and third-party cookies, tracking demographics and interests, and to better understand the use of the features present both in the application and on the website. Users can opt-out of Google Analytics tracking at any time by visiting Google’s opt-out page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/ We do not make participation in Revelo conditional on providing more personal information than is reasonably necessary for this activity.
Revelo may also use your personal data for various purposes, including (i) importing personal and registration data, as well as content for other platforms, software, applications and / or websites; (ii) increment, develop and manage Revelo and / or any other computer program developed by Revelo; (iii) better understand the interests and needs of Users; (iv) allow the personalization and improvement of the Users' experience; (v) provide software updates and product announcements from third parties; and (v) allow the personalization and placement of third party advertisements and advertising.
Sharing your information: We may share your personal data) with third party service providers for the performance of certain services, including, but not limited to, payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and assist in our marketing efforts. We instruct all third party service providers to maintain the confidentiality of the information disclosed to them and not to use their information for any purpose other than to fulfill the aforementioned treatment purposes.
Some Users may also, randomly, have information from their primary account and their Revelo usage experiences recorded and stored on third party websites such as Inspectlet and Smartlook to identify Revelo usability problems and improve their experience.
Revelo may also use and share with third parties information that does not allow the identification or individualization of the User (and therefore would not be included among their personal data) in order to improve tools, services and products made available through Revelo and to bring tools that , according to statistical criteria, may be of special interest to you.
Revelo may share the User's personal data with third parties, located in Brazil and / or in any other country under the following circumstances:
The User can find in the links below the privacy policies of all our third party suppliers:
• Microsoft Clarity - https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement
- Protection of Personal Information. We have established certain electronic safeguards and adopted security, technical and administrative measures to protect personal information in our possession from unauthorized access and accidental or illegal situations of destruction, loss, alteration, communication or disclosure. The measures we take are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal data. However, the User must keep in mind that no transmission over the internet is completely safe or infallible, and we cannot guarantee that this information, during transmission or under our care, will be absolutely safe against unauthorized invasion by third parties. We cannot guarantee the security of your data during transmission to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Revelo is not responsible for any damages arising exclusively from the fault of third parties, as in the case of an attack by hackers or crackers, or when the User is solely responsible, as in the case where the User transfers his data to third parties or exposes his personal data to third parties.
- Data Security. The User hereby acknowledges that he is solely responsible for his login and password to access Revelo, information of a strictly confidential nature. Consequently, the User undertakes not to inform and / or disclose, whether intentionally or unintentionally, such information to third parties, and accepts that he will be solely responsible for the use of said information. The User also recognizes and accepts that he is solely responsible for the activities carried out at Revelo by means of his login and password, since access to his account will only be possible by entering the login and password, which must be of exclusive knowledge of the user.
- User identification. Without prejudice to the provisions of this Term of Use, the User acknowledges and accepts that Revelo may use all valid and possible means to identify the different Revelo Users, including, without limiting itself, obtaining the IP numbers and log files of terminals, including, but not limited to, computers, tablets and / or cell phones used, as well as requesting additional data and / or documents that Revelo considers relevant for the verification of information declared by Users.
- Disclosure allowed. The User acknowledges and accepts that Revelo is authorized to provide registration information about the User to the competent public authorities that formally request it, under the terms of the legislation in force.
- Display of personal, registration and other information about Users. The personal data, registration and other information of each User will be displayed on their respective profile page and on other pages, depending on the preferences that are configured by the User in his account. The User must evaluate what information and Contents will be disclosed on his profile page and must define his level of anonymity, if this functionality is made available, and these settings can be reviewed at any time by the User.
- Duty to report unauthorized access and any requests made by third parties. The User hereby undertakes to immediately notify Revelo of any: (i) unauthorized use of his account by any third party; (ii) requesting your data by third parties that make unauthorized use of brands, domains or denominations linked to Revelo; and (iii) form of unauthorized access to your personal or registration data by any third party.
If you have any questions or would like to request additional information, you can contact our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) by email or by letter to Revelo Talent Corp, headquartered at 66 West Flagler Street , Suite 900, Miami, Florida, 33130, United States.
The present version of this Term of Use was last updated on July 15th, 2021.